Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Ta-Da!

Check this out!!! I bet you didn't think it could be done! I certainly had my doubts. But yesterday I spent a good 4-5 hours getting organzied. I am thankful that God has delayed John's birth to give me time to get organized. Dave wants the baby ASAP and I am a lot more ready for him to come now that most everything is in it's place. Thank you to all our friends and family who gave us such wonderful gifts that it took me several hours to place everything. We feel abundantly blessed.

And before you move on to the other pictures, I just want to comment on what Dave wrote in the last post on our blog. Isn't he a good writter? I think so. And I am heartbroken for him that his childhood hero may not be as much of a hero as he thought. It is so sad :( So I guess we need to find him a new hero. Any candidates? I think Greg Maddux is pretty cool.
Here at I am at 37.5 weeks pregnant. This picture was taken on Sunday. Today, Wednesday, I am 38 weeks. Sorry for the lame smile. For some reason my smile never looks good for the camera.
YIKES! That's a big belly.
Here's the new dresser that I found at an antique store last week. It is perfect and I am so grateful to have it. The baby room is pretty much ready to go.... at least as far as I know. You other mothers out there could probably tell me otherwise.
Close-up of the dresser.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Dori said...

Just in time!!! I CAN'T WAIT to meet John!!
Love,
Dori, Tim, and Ollie