Sunday, 23 March 2008

Happy Easter and Happy 3 Month Birthday!

Happy Easter everyone! Christ is Risen and we are grateful indeed.

We are also so happy to celebrate John's three-month old birthday (is that what it is called?). He is looking good next to his green hippo. In case you are new to our blog, check out previous months to see his growth next to the hippo. It's our makeshift measuring tool.


We got quite an Easter surprise this morning. Well, it wasn't such a surprise as we are HUGE weather dorks and we watch the bbc.co.uk weather tracker. The weather on BBC is pretty darn accurate, but it still doesn't match the excitement of the Local on the 8's with the local radar. We only got about 2 inches, but it came down quickly. Already this afternoon a lot of it has melted. I've learned that in England it is actually more likely to have a white Easter than a white Christmas.
Here's a close-up of the big boy. Dave's parents are visiting us this week so stay tuned for more pictures and stories of their visit. Cheers!

2 comments:

Mr. King said...

I cannot believe how big he is! Isn't time flying?

Kyle & Crystal said...

Wow,

I am loving the blog. Lots of good stuff on there. It's great to see pictures of him growing and maturing...obviously, I am talking about Dave, but the pics of John are great too. He's a cutie (definitely talking about John here)! That is amazing that you got a white easter, I have forgotten what cold feels like, but it looks like it was cold there. I also love the pics of Neuschwanstein. We had a great time there, but it is even more beautiful with the snow.

Take care,