
... but my high school didn't have cheerleaders so instead I ran "C" Team cross country for four years. I liked the team but it really stinks to run C team for your whole high school career. Above is a picture of me posing with the UNM Cheerleaders. Go Lobos!

We traveled to College Station, TX this weekend to see the Lobos play Texas A&M. The Lobos got killed but we loved going to the game (sans kid... thanks Mom!)

Here are my parents posing with John. He loves to smile big for the pictures. Cheers!
4 comments:
Kid-free get-aways are the best! Love and miss you guys.
grandparents the best ? :)
Aw, I'm glad you ran cross country instead of cheerleading (not that there was a choice at our high school...) because cross country wouldn't have been the same without you! It looks like you had a great weekend and I hope you had a nice visit with your parents!
I cannot believe how big John is!
Post a Comment