This week I decided I needed to get some hand prints of the little guy. We haven't done it at all yet. He wasn't too pleased, and I can see why because I had to keep manipulating his hands. Here are some pictures of the episode.
Friday, 18 April 2008
Thanks everyone for your prayers and encouragement after my last post. Things have improved, though they continue to go up and down which I guess is normal. I wanted to post how I was feeling because I think sometimes in the blog world bloggers can paint their lives to seem perfect and lovely, when in reality it isn't so seemless. I want to be an honest blogger! In the meantime, the Lord is teaching me to rest and trust in Him. I think John will still grow up to pitch for the Yankees and host a Food Network show despite his irregular sleep schedule.
This week I decided I needed to get some hand prints of the little guy. We haven't done it at all yet. He wasn't too pleased, and I can see why because I had to keep manipulating his hands. Here are some pictures of the episode.

Cheers!
This week I decided I needed to get some hand prints of the little guy. We haven't done it at all yet. He wasn't too pleased, and I can see why because I had to keep manipulating his hands. Here are some pictures of the episode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree with the comments about being an honest blogger! Try footprints. They may be a little easier! Love you!
Good luck with the handprints. I was never able to get any of Adam...even with Scott's help. Their little hands just clench up. I gave up and only got some footprints.
I am so glad you are honest. It helps those of us that are not parents to know that when we have days (or weeks) like that in a few years, we are not being horrible parents. It help us realize (and prepare ourselves) that there will be moments like that.
about the handprints- it is such a cute idea and while I can't relate with a child, I did try to do this with our dogs at Doug's last birthday. Just imagine a 60 lb. puppy with ink on his feet. It was not pretty. I did manage to get Harry (the older one) to let me get a few decent prints but that was still difficult.
Post a Comment